[Linux-cluster] Problem with rgmanager / rgmanager #37: Error receiving header from 2 sz=0 CTX 0x1f5d420

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at itechnical.de
Thu Sep 20 17:48:50 UTC 2012

When I hear "BIOS update" and Dell then some red alarm signs appear in
front of my mind ...

Okay, what I want to say is: did they also check the NIC firmware
version? We here had really big trouble with the Broadcom NICs in our
R610 machines.

Probably that has nothing to do with your problem but that has also been
our impression while analyzing the strange problems we've seen here.

Coming back to your error messages ... the rgmanager cannot get the
status for your service? Which kind of service are you trying to setup?
It sounds like it has run before? Could you manually start the service
agent(s) on node2 and see what that gives you?

Another thing: did you already activate debug inside cluster.conf?

Kind regards,

     Heiko