Re: [Linux-cluster] Migrate VMs between two clusters

Once your VM is under cluster control, you should use the cluster commands to start, stop or migrate it. Using a combination of Cluster and virsh commands can result in a corrupt VM disk image as you can end up with the VM running on multiple nodes at the same time.

I messed this up once while building on of my clusters.

See the below links:
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/High_Availability_Add-On_Overview/s2-rgmanager-virt-features.html

https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/VirtualMachineBehaviors

Keith