Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with second ring config (SOLVED)

Hello,

was my fault. I had iptables running with wrong configuration. I allowed input
traffic (output traffic is not filtered) like:

iptables -I INPUT -s XXX.XXX.XXX.0/24 -j ACCEPT

After adding a LOG target to iptables I found dropped IGMP-packets with SRC
0.0.0.0 and DST: 224.0.0.1

After adding the following rule (found in Doc "Cluster Administration") error
messages are gone :

iptables -I INPUT -p igmp -j ACCEPT

Thanks again.
Ralf