[Linux-cluster] rgmanager or pacemaker?

Hi,

I'm new to clustering and going through the clusterlabs and Red Hat HA/cluster docs with the goal to setup a 2-node cluster with drbd, gfs2, mysql and nginx failover on CentOS6.4. I'm wondering about rgmanager & pacemaker. Are they both solutions for the same problem? The difference between the two and when to use which isn't clear to me. So which one to choose/use? The RH docs only refer to rgmanager while the Clusters from Scratch (CMAN version) doc and info on the Internet mostly use pacemaker.

Regards,
Patrick