Re: [Linux-cluster] rgmanager or pacemaker?

Greetings,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Digimer <lists alteeve ca> wrote:

> https://alteeve.ca/w/AN!Cluster_Tutorial_3
>
> Of course, feedback is always appreciated. :)

I have always appreciated Lon and you, Digimer for long as I have used
both your tutorilas for building DRBD and Centos clusters for maybe
from 2008.

I was wondering if you have had a look at using Red Sleeve (an ARM port).

I was planning to work on that for a _real_ storage solution instead
of (_very_ expensive) SAN.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal