Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS + DRBD - DRBD file systems not mounting

On 30/08/13 07:56, Alan Brown wrote:

A: Because you end up reading everything out of order

Q: Why is top posting annoying?

I know the argument. It doesn't change the fact that, though arguably more sensible, it's not a rule.

The counter-argument is that, these days, many people look at the top of the email for an answer only. Outside of technical mailing lists, bottom posting is a good way to have people miss your message (I had this happen just a couple weeks ago when I bottom-posted a reply to my landlady).

What matters here, really, is friendly and helpful replies. The technical implementation of those replies is secondary.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?