Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS + DRBD - DRBD file systems not mounting

Let's not forget the tools (ie webmail browsers, mail transfer agents etc...)
Sometimes I lazily fire up my date Firefox 3.5, and all I have for including
quoted text is a checkbox. Other than that, it a manual inline process.

Chrome though better, is not perfect... :)

N.