[Linux-cluster] cluster.conf not being propagated to all nodes

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Dec 23 18:40:40 UTC 2013

On 23/12/13 01:01 PM, Neale Ferguson wrote:

> Couple of questions;
>
> * What OS/cman version?
> Linux / cman-3.0.12.1-5

Sorry, what *distro* and version? Sounds like RHEL / CentOS 6.something
though.

> * Are the modclusterd and ricci daemons running?
> ricci     1439     1  0 11:18 ?        00:00:16 ricci -u ricci
> root      1486     1  2 11:18 ?        00:02:03 modclusterd
>
> * Did you set the local 'ricci' user password on your nodes?
> yes
>
> * Is ccs installed?
> No
>
> Thanks... Neale

Try installing ccs. I'm not sure it will help here, but it's worth a
try. I don't use luci myself so I push out updates using 'cman_tool
version -r'... Do you know if that works if you try from the node you
edited cluster.conf on?

--
Digimer
access to education?