[Linux-cluster] (no subject)

Hello

I need some information about how can I  change the status of failed service  to started state  in cluster ?

I mean that clustered service normally is running but  cluster seems that as failed when ı check it from clustat .

I dont wan to stop/start that service because it is already operational   but cluster is not aware because of failed relocation.

how can I provide the cluster is aware of its service status ?

Could you advice me ?