Re: [Linux-cluster] Tripp Lite PDU

Marek,

This is the agent I wrote. I have not done a man page or perldoc for it, but it is documented in the comments.

Regards,
Erik Dorthé
NOC Engineer
CARI.net
858.974.5080 x217
edorthe cari net

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Marek Grac <mgrac redhat com> wrote:
On 02/11/2013 05:36 PM, Erik Dorthe wrote:
I know there has been an agent submitted for this before (see link at the bottom of this email), but I created an agent for the Tripp Lite SNMP Management Card. This agent uses SNMP to issue commands to a Tripp Lite PDU. I have found that some of the limitations mentioned in the past do not seem to exist anymore, which may be a result of a firmware update (I am using version 12.06.0061).

The primary limitation was a delay in the power state change, which had taken up to 35 seconds in the past. I have found no delay over 10 seconds, which improves response time significantly.

I have put this agent into testing in a prototype cluster, and my initial results look good. The model I am testing with is a PDUMH20ATNET. If anyone would like to look over the agent or review it for inclusion, please contact me.
Sure, please resend agent to me

m,