[Linux-cluster] Oracle DG Broker and Red Hat Cluster Suite

Adel Ben Zarrouk adel.benzarrouk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:36:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a client where we have installed two different sites and in each
site we have installed two nodes cluster using RHEL 6.2 and Red Hat HA
adds-on to failover Oracle DB 11GR2 (Site 2 is the disaster recovery for
site1).

Please is there any solution to integrate DG broker with Red Hat Cluster
HA, since Oracle engineers is requesting to have a solution active/active
Oracle DB to be able to configure DG broker, or our installation is
Active/passive.

Any help will be appreciate it.

Regards