Re: [Linux-cluster] Moving Physical extents from one PV to another in a clustered environement.

>> You will need to install 'cmirror' package(s),and start cmirror service
>> on all cluster nodes
>>
>> # service cmirror start
>>
>> After that pvmove should work
> No it didn't. I posted in a previous email what it did, It complains
> that it cannot lock the vg.

Just a quick note on this issue. Yesterday, I installed the latest
versions of the kernel and rebooted the whole cluster, and now I can
move my lv to another PV !

So cmirrord was indeed the solutiuon.

Regards,