Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster restarting.....

set multicast address 224.0.0.1
and
fence_daemon post_fail_delay=45 post_join_delay=60

Thanks
Topu Mirza

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Digimer <lists alteeve ca> wrote:
On 01/21/2013 11:58 PM, Pankaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I Have two node of production server , but now a days when I am starting
> cman service on both node simultaneously one node(secondary ) restarted
> automatically , please give me solution.
>
> Thanks
> Pankaj

You need to share more information about what cluster you are running. I
suspect what happened is that the "post_join_delay", which is a default
of 6 seconds, expired so the first node fenced the second node. You can
change this to, say, "30" seconds to give yourself more time to start
cman on the other node.

--
Digimer
access to education?