Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster Shut Down Procedures

Could it be as simple as “ service rgmanager stop “ on each node, then normal shutdown?

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Krampach, Stephen
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:43 PM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Cluster Shut Down Procedures

I hate to ask simple questions however, I’ve been perusing

books and blogs for two hours and have no definitive procedure;

We are having a power outage. What is the procedure to completely

shut down and power off a Red Hat 6.3 cluster?

Thanks in advance! Steve K

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. The contained information is CONFIDENTIAL and LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you read this message and are not the addressee, you are notified that use, dissemination or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.