Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_ovh - Fence agent for OVH (Proxmox 3)

Hi,

On 07/11/2013 07:48 PM, Adrian Gibanel wrote:
   About the SOAP disconnection it's ok you not logging out at each time but I think the soap login should be tried just before calling the reboot_time function. The reason is that I'm afraid that 150 or 240 seconds are long enough for session to timeout. Maybe they are not but I prefer to be in the safe side.
Ok, we will start with original version when login/logout is done several times it should not impact fencing a lot. Later we can test if it works correctly with single login or not.
   I have not tested it yet too but I've seen some changes that can made to it:

	elif options["--action"] in  ['on', 'off' ]:
should be:
	elif options["--action"] in  ['on', 'reboot' ]:

And at:

session = soap.service.login(options["--username"], options["--password"], 'es', 0)

You should use 'en' instead of 'es' so that default errors are printed in English by default.

fixed

Fence agent is now upstream git - it will be part of next release 4.0.2 at the end of the month.

m,