Re: [Linux-cluster] Unable to connect to hp blade system with fence_hpblade (RHEL 6.4)

Can you share the exact 'fence_hpblade <args>' line you're sending as well as any output you get back? I am not familiar with that agent, but most have a verbose or debug mode that will return more output. Some agents need to have the command prompt string defined or extra args like 'lanplus' for iLO defined. The man page should provide some insight.

digimer