Re: [Linux-cluster] kernel BUG at fs/gfs2/glock.c

Hello Ali

Do you try to aske in kernel mailling list?

Thanks

2013/6/12 Ali Bendriss <ali bendriss gmail com>

Hello,

I have enabled the quota on a gfs2 file system through fstab on a 2 (identical) nodes cluster : quota=on

but I've not used it yet.

Now I can see the kernel message in attachment only on one node.

thanks

sotware version:

linux 3.9.3

cluster 3.2.0