[Linux-cluster] kernel BUG at fs/gfs2/glock.c

Ali Bendriss ali.bendriss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:15:43 UTC 2013

On Monday, June 17, 2013 05:42:56 PM emmanuel segura wrote:

Hello Ali Do you try to aske in kernel mailling list? Thanks

Thanks for your email,
Just after sending to the list I've seen my mistake.
cluster 3.2 dlm library was running against the wrong linux kernel.
It seems that during the compilation cluster looks for the kernel in
/usr/src/linux (and for me it was a symlink to an other linux version).

So I have cleaned /usr/src to link with the good kernel, recompiled the
cluster package and all is fine now.