[Linux-cluster] How CMirror do replication between luns on diffrence storages

Hi,

  I try setup data replication between storages and use gfs on top.
Im not sure which solutions is good to go between clvm+cMirror+gfs or DRBD+gfs

 DRBD is do raid1 across network that require extra network channel to do replication

But I don't know how actually cMirror work to replicate data between luns.
Do the cMirror require separate network channel to do data replication ?
or cMirror do replicate via fibre channel ?

Please advise.

Nattapon