Re: [Linux-cluster] How CMirror do replication between luns on diffrence storages

Daemon providing device-mapper-based mirrors in a shared-storage cluster

The cmirror package provides user-level tools for managing cluster mirroring. Cmirror is needed for LVM-based mirroring (RAID1) in a cluster environment

I if rember well, the cmirror daemon is needed when you have a share storage and you use a lvm mirror