[Linux-cluster] How CMirror do replication between luns on diffrence storages

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:37:11 UTC 2013

Daemon providing device-mapper-based mirrors in a shared-storage cluster

The cmirror package provides user-level tools for managing cluster
mirroring. Cmirror is needed for LVM-based mirroring (RAID1) in a cluster
environment

I if rember well, the cmirror daemon is needed when you have a share
storage and you use a lvm mirror