[Linux-cluster] Cluster configuration on rhel4 Nihant5 update

Hi Team,

I have rhel4 physical nodes IBM x36500 with storage installed on Oracle RAC, but few days ago my seconder node is going failure due to hdd problem. We rebuild the server as per prerequisite but when we try to add node2 in cluster its not done, but server heartbeat is working. So help me out how can I troubleshoot the same or atleast check whether both nodes are in clustered or not.

--
Regard's
Manish Musale