Re: [Linux-cluster] Oracle failover cluster, whole /u01 on shared storage?

On 29/03/2013 11:05, Digimer wrote:

Your question is probably better suited for an Oracle mailing list. I
don't see RAC discussed here much.

As I wrote in the first line there is no RAC or cluster filesystem involved in this setup. I was asking just for curiosity if other people keep ORACLE_HOME on san or locally installed on each node.

--
Cristian Mammoli
APRA SISTEMI srl

Web www.apra.it