[Linux-cluster] error clusvcadm

Hello,

I have a problem and I need some help.

Our cluster linux have been stopped for maintenance in the room server butr, an error was occured during the stopping procedure :
Local machine disabling service:HA_MGMT...Failure

The cluster was electrically stopped. But since the restart, I don't succed to restart services with command clussvcadm.
I have this message :

clusvcadm -e HA_MGMT
Local machine trying to enable service:HA_MGMT...Aborted; service failed
and
<err>    startFilesystem: Could not match LABEL=postfix with a real device

Do you have a solution for me ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
Delphine