[Linux-cluster] Krishna, want to connect with me on LinkedIn?

Krishna,

Rouamba Halidou wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

1 shared connection

Rouamba Halidou
Directeur Technique chez Leader Afrique Consulting View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Krishna Kumar (Storage and Driver Development Engineer at Intel DCSG , BLR). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA