[Linux-cluster] FenceAgentAPI needs to be updated

Hi all,

The FenceAgentAPI (https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI) makes no mention of the new metadata options needed for cluster.rng support. I would update it, but I am not a cardinal source though, so I would need details from someone who can act as a cardinal source.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?