[Linux-cluster] failover domain and service start

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:51:42 UTC 2013

if you have use_virsh=0, that's mean you are using xm xen commands? so in
every cluster use xm list and look if your vm is there, try xm migrate
guest1 name_of_one_cluster node, clusvcadm -e -M guest.

i trying to help you but i really don't understand, why if you installed
your vm with virst-install you are trying to use use_virsh=0

Anyway, i think this vm configuration, firsh fix that.

Thanks
Emmanuel