Re: [Linux-cluster] Setup IPv6 shared address on LVS

Somebody can help for this issue ?

BR,
---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg
Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.

Yovcho Yovchev
Senior System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16
Fax: +359 2 975 34 36
Mobile: +359 885 143 211
www.neterra.net

how can I configure IPv6 shared address. I have installed cluster of two server. Everything works correcly.
Have configured ipv4 and ipv6 interface, but cant find where can set shared ipv6 address.

BR,

---