Re: [Linux-cluster] Changing ip address of nodes in RedHat 5

what kind of ip you wanna change? ip resource or ip of nodes?

2013/11/20 Emilio Arjona <emilio ah gmail com>
Hi,

we are about to change our RedHat5 cluster to another subnet. What's your recomendation to change all ips and minimize downtime? After review documentation i think it can be done only modifying "cluster.conf" file. Am I right?

Thanks!!

--
Emilio