[Linux-cluster] mounting a replicated lun

I have a LUN which is mounted as gfs2. We replicated this LUN and will need to mount this replicated LUN to another mount point. To create a gfs2 mount point what I do is:  pvcreate , vgcreate -c , lvcreate then mkfs.gfs2 . But since this replicated it has already data on it .how do we mount this?

This is CentOS/RHEL 5.

Thanks
Paras.