Re: [Linux-cluster] mounting a replicated lun

Thanks. I will give it a shot and let you all now!

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Bryn M. Reeves <bmr redhat com> wrote:
On 11/21/2013 06:28 PM, Paras pradhan wrote:
> So what I understand overall is, I assign this new lun to all cluster
> nodes , remove the orignal lun from all cluster nodes and since the lun
> has lvm and I don't need the original lun , I don't need to worry about
> vgiimport(changing the vg name) . right?

If that's your goal (remove the old one and replace it with the replica)
then that's correct, yes.

Just make sure it's coordinated across all the nodes in the cluster -
clustered LVM needs to have a consistent view of the storage.

Regards,
Bryn.