[Linux-cluster] failover domain and service start

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:10:52 UTC 2013

I think i found the problem.

virsh list --all does not show my vm . This is because it was created on
another node. and another node has it. Now I want to start the service on a
different node in which it was not created or where virsh list --all does
not have an entry. Is it possible to create this entry using a xen config
file?Looks like this is now a Xen issue rather than a linux-cluster issue .
:)

Paras.