[Linux-cluster] ccs command not found

Hi
I have started to play with redhat cluster 6
configured few cluster by luci.

from documentation  its saying , i can do the same thing by using "ccs" command

but when I type "ccs", i get command not found

which packages do i need to install to get ccs ??

i am trying to find this in google.. but sadly not having luck..

Can any one please give me some light please.

Regards