From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of fosiul alam
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:07 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] ccs command not found

Hi

Thanks, but i did that at very first , but it does not give any match.

not sure if i have to get it from any special redhat repo or not ..

any help will be really appreciate

Regards

On 31 October 2013 14:34, emmanuel segura <emi2fast gmail com> wrote:

yum whatprovides "*/ccs"

2013/10/31 fosiul alam <expertalert gmail com>

Hi
I have started to play with redhat cluster 6

configured few cluster by luci.

from documentation  its saying , i can do the same thing by using "ccs" command

but when I type "ccs", i get command not found

which packages do i need to install to get ccs ??

i am trying to find this in google.. but sadly not having luck..

Can any one please give me some light please.

Regards