[Linux-cluster] GFS2 File Permissions

Hello,
	I am running a cluster with two nodes. Each node is importing an iSCSI
block device. Using clustered logical volume management, they are sharing
several logical volumes that are formatted with GFS2.

I have attempted to synchronize the user id's and groups id's between the
two servers, to provide persistent access to the shared volumes.

Once I changed the entries in /etc/passwd and /etc/group on the second
node, I am now receiving a permission denied message for access any of the
shared files.

I have verified the user id and group id of the files match the user
account's id's and am at a loss.

Is there something I am missing, and is there a better way of
accomplishing this task?

Regards,
-------
Micah Schaefer