Re: [Linux-cluster] Issue regarding RHEL 6 Cluster Fencing

Ilo version?
cluster.conf?

whith this kind of information nobody can't help you

2013/9/6 Shashikanth Komandoor <shashikanth komandoor gmail com>
Hi Team,

         I am trying to implement the RHEL 6 Cluster along with fencing using the fence device as hp_ilo. I configured the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf properly with the proper credentials.

         But I am unable to fence the node1. When I am trying to run the command manually using "fence_ilo" form the second node, it is showing as "Unable to connect/login to the fence device". Please suggest me accordingly so that I can work over the RHEL cluster.

         Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth.K