Re: [Linux-cluster] Two-node cluster: Node attempts stateful merge after clean reboot

clean_start=1 disable the startup fencing and if you use a quorum disk in your cluster without expected_votes=1, when a node start after it has been fenced, the node dosn't try to fence di remain node and try to start the service, because rgmanager need a cluster quorate, so many people around say clean_start=1 is dangerous, but no one give a clear reason, in my production cluster a i have clvm+vg in exclusive mode+(clean_start=1)+(master_wins). so if you can explain me where is the problem :) i apriciate