[Linux-cluster] What happens if a node running a cloned resource crashes

If I have 5 nodes in my cluster and I have a cloned resource running on 4 of them (clone_max=4), and one of the 4 crashes, will an instance of the cloned resource be started on the 5th node?

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand   Mark Vallevand Unisys com

May you live in interesting times, may you come to the attention of important people and may all your wishes come true.