[Linux-cluster] backup best practice when using Luci

Ladies & Gents (I won’t make that same mistake again ;)  ),

First, thank you to the lady who helped me explain how to force an OK on fencing that is failing.

A 2 node config & Luci :

I would liketo put a backup solution in place for the cluster config / nodeconfig/ fencing etc...

What would you recommend ? Or does  Luci archive versions of config-files somewhere ?

Basically, if shit hits the fan I would like to untar a golden image of a config on luci and push it back to the nodes…

Thx