[Linux-cluster] changing an ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem config

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Mon Feb 10 23:12:37 UTC 2014

I have a need to change the device node for an ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem
resource. It currently points to /dev/sda. I want to change it to
/dev/disk/by-uuid/e4284038-1b26-418e-b205-93395373379b.

The reason for this change is to make sure that a renaming of disks by
udev does not break my cluster. The above example is a lab environment.
the production environment is messier.

What is the easiest and/or least impacting way to make this change? If
these two requirements are mutually exclusive, then please lean toward
least impacting.

Thanks!