Re: [Linux-cluster] executing /usr/bin/virsh nodeinfo but have physical servers ?

Thx, works like a charm. I stopped the service and did a # chkconfig libvirt-guests off  ; service libvirt-guests stop

Possible to uninstall the package that comes with this script ? Haven’t check from which package this file is coming from or if it has dependencies somewhere.

cheers

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of emmanuel segura
Sent: dinsdag 28 januari 2014 13:53
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] executing /usr/bin/virsh nodeinfo but have physical servers ?

/etc/init.d/libvirtd status

2014-01-28 Benjamin Budts <ben zentrix be>

Gents,

I have a cluster, working fine with 2 physical machines & a luci mgmt. station.

I see a lot of ricci : executing ‘/usr/bin/virsh nodeinfo’  in /var/log/messages

If I execute this command manually I get  :

Error : Failed to reconnect to the hypervisor

Error:  no valid connection

Error: internal error Unable to locate libvirtd daemon in /usr/sbin

Now… I’m not running hypervisors, everything is physical. How do I get rid of this ? And why is luci trying to check this if my servers are physical ?

Thx a lot