[Linux-cluster] PowerEdge R610 idrac express fencing

Michael Mendoza michaelux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 01:54:17 UTC 2014

I contacted DELL and was told it was normal because it was idrac6 Express
and it use a shared LOM for OS and idrac.

I've rebooted manually the servers and lost connectivity with idrac for 120
seconds aprox.

The weird thing is fence_ipmilan works from a centos 6.4 server.

We have some others Hp servers with iLo and when I restart the server I
lost connection with ilo while booting

--
--Michael Mendoza--