Re: [Linux-cluster] CMAN/DLM without SCTP

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Christine Caulfield <ccaulfie redhat com> wrote:

I suppose we didn't really envisage alternative SCTP stacks when the DLM was written and it's never come up as a problem before.

Thanks for the prompt response. I am surprised. SCTP is used as the underlying transport for a bunch of interfaces/nodes in telecom networks and I believe userspace sctp stacks are common there. Many of these products run on RHEL. So I should not be the first one to hit this. Strange.

Thanks again
Pratik