[Linux-cluster] RHCS guest cluster on OracleVM

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:01:07 UTC 2014

Sorry for the spamming, but this link convert kvm and xen
https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CGQQFjAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffedorahosted.org%2Fcluster%2Fwiki%2FXVM_FencingConfig%3Fformat%3Dtxt&ei=NKLWUr-4DaSW0AX-uIHgCg&usg=AFQjCNE91XrUNPD4sG26isgSv9FLuQPcdQ&sig2=V_5hWR8Q4QwtIz43UI9a6A&cad=rja