[Linux-cluster] 2 node cluster questions

Benjamin Budts ben at zentrix.be
Fri Jan 17 14:01:22 UTC 2014

Found my problem

When running cman_tool status I saw that each node  only saw 1 node.

I have 2 pairs of network on each machine (heartbeat network 1gbit multicast
enabled/application network 10Gbit) with their own host mapping in
/etc/hosts

I used the the non-heartbeat hostname to add nodes into cluster via luci
which caused issues.

Removed luci & /var/lib/luci on nodes, as well as cat /dev/null
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf

Reinstalled luci, created cluster, added 2 nodes with correct hostnames,
problem solved.

Could anyone point me to a good guide for using cluster lvm ?

Thx