[Linux-cluster] Two-node cluster GFS2 confusing

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jun 19 02:01:35 UTC 2014

I don't use VMware myself, but I think fence_vmware will work for you.
Please note that simply enabling stonith is not enough. As you realize,
you need a configured and working fence method.

If you try using the command line, you can play with the command's
switched asking for 'status'. When that returns properly, you will then
just need to convert the switches into arguments for pacemaker.

Read the man page for 'fence_vmware', and then try calling:

fence_vmware ... -o status

Fill in the switches and values you need based on the instructions in
'man fence_vmware'.

digimer