[Linux-cluster] A Newbie question about HA fail over

Hi,

I have just set up a 2 nodes RH cluster with MySQL. I was able to start the service and relocate it to the other node.

When I restart the active node, MySQL relocates automatically to the other node, but when I disconnect the active node from the network, it doesn't.

Is this behavior normal? How can I set the resource to relocate in this situation?

Thanks,

Eran Ben-Natan | R&D Infrastructure