[Linux-cluster] Resource placement rules

I have resources A, B, C and D.  (Or more.)  All are using agent X.  Is there a way to simply specify that resources A, B, C and D must each run on a different node?

I can create a series of negative infinity collocation rules something like:

                collocation c1 –inf: A ( B C D )

                collocation c2 –inf: B ( A C D )

                collocation c3 –inf: C ( A B D )

                collocation c4 –inf: D ( A B C )

Is that my choice?  Will that have the affect I want?  Is there a more concise way to specify it?

It would be nice to just set an attribute saying any resource using agent X must run on its own node.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand   Mark Vallevand Unisys com

May you live in interesting times, may you come to the attention of important people and may all your wishes come true.