Re: [Linux-cluster] joining the gitfence-agents group

On 03/18/2014 12:20 AM, David Smith wrote:
any chance you can sponsor and approve so i can submit the code via git?

or, if you prefer, I can send you the code modifications.

Hi,

sorry for late response,

The write access to git repository is still limited to very small group of people and I will be happy to add you there after you become regular contributor. Currently, please send a patch to cluster-devel redhat com where code review will be done. After that review, we will add your code into upstream using git-am so you will be preserved as author.

m,