Von: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] Im Auftrag von Eduar Arley
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2014 07:07
An: linux-cluster redhat com
Betreff: [Linux-cluster] IP address for replies

Hello everyone.

I have an HA Cluster in CentOS 6, using CMAN + RGManager (the supported and 'official' stack in CentOS 6.5). Everything works OK; however, there is a thing that could give me problems in the future, so I would like thinking right now how to solve it.

When an incoming packet comes to my cluster (through a floating IP address), mi active node receives it OK; however, it replies from his 'real' IP address, not from the floating IP. As i'm deploying SIP in this cluster, maybe some provider in the future could dislike this IP and reject my calls.

I've read heartbeat have some functionality to fix this, called IPSrcAddr; however I don't see a similar resource in Conga Web Interface or in Red Hat documentation. In other websites, I've read about a workaround involving IP routing rules tables, but I don't think this is an optimal solution.

Anybody knows a way to fix this in my scenario?

Thanks!

Eduar Cardona