Re: [Linux-cluster] clusvcadm

ohh good luck!

We had some network problem the other day and today I noticed the clusvcadm commands are not working. For example: it does not want to stop the service, migrate a vm etc etc. On one of the nodes clustat does not show any running services. I should restart the rgmanager?

This is RHEL 5.

Thanks
Paras.